Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm an EMT!


Or at least I could be if I wanted to...

I took my final EMT test on Monday and got the results yesterday. I passed the national exam! I had taken the state test back in December, and it took a long time to get cleared to take the national test.

I guess I am excited about the accomplishment, but since I don't have a job where I will use the skills (at least I hope I won't need to), I'm not as wound up about it as I could be. On the other hand, I may be able to use my skills to help some students at DMACC.

The instructor from our class last fall asked if I would come in to help teach skills to this semester's students. You know what that means... another job! My new favorite thing to do these days is see how many W-2s I can collect each January! I think I'm up to five this year!

No comments: