Saturday, July 12, 2008

More Random IM Week Photos

Here are just a few more pictures from the big Ironman adventure in Coeur d'Alene:

Mike and I were very blessed to have such a large and enthusiastic crowd to cheer us on to our Ironman finishes.


If there is one thing that the Klein clan is good at, it is eating. If eating were a sport, we'd all have M-Dot tattoos! Even our pies sported the trademark...
Aside from being an awesome cousin (to me) and mother of three, Erin is a physical therapist who offered up her services as massage therapist for the weary athletes. I cannot tell you what a great massage that was...

The night before the race, Mike and I were able to take a few minutes to thank everyone for coming out to support us, and for dealing with us as we trained. It was good to be able to say thanks. If you weren't there, and I didn't get to tell you in person, thank you!

No comments: