Sunday, January 15, 2006

An Aunt's Got to Brag!

Just a few more photos!

Here's the whole, happy family getting ready to leave the hospital. I've been practicing and even without a good look at their faces, I think Sophie is on the left.

Cooper and his first introduction to Lauren (on the bottom) and Sophie.


Lauren (on the left) and Sophie in their too big clothes!


This might be my favorite picture! Sophie (on the left) and Lauren in a very rare situation... her eyes are OPEN!!

Sophie (on the left) and Lauren prepare for their first ever car ride home from the hospital. I wish someone would bundle me up like this whenever I have to go out in the cold!

I talked to Steve and Tina last night and it sounds like everyone is doing well (although pretty tired). Sophie is pretty quiet most of the time and looks most like Tina. Lauren has a Vardaman face and does most of the crying. Thankfully, Tina's mom comes today to help with the babies and allow S&T to get some rest. Have little fear that more pictures will follow soon!!

1 comment:

Ed Hulit said...

Best of luck with the twins. My friend did it 2 years ago and is doing it again this year. She said the bike course is very twisty, not as hilly as Lake Placid - but still a challenge. Good Luck!