Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Speaking of Colorado...

No big exciting news to report. Training is still going well. I'm starting to really enjoy my every-other-week massages, almost to the point where it makes me a little nervous to actually do the IM because I won't have such a great excuse to get them on such a regular basis! Next weekend is the Ames and ISU Triathlon Clubs' Training Clinic. I'm really looking forward to hearing the great tips from Nick on nutrition and heart rate training. I'm even skipping the BRR (Bike Ride to Rippey) Ride that same day. It's kind of a mini-RAGBRAI and something that I really enjoyed last year. The tri clinic will be fun, but I can say that I'll be looking very forward to doing the BRR Ride again next year. Mom heads to Colorado tomorrow to meet her grandbabies. The flood of pictures is sure to follow! Speaking of Colorado...

Roehr sent me the pictures that we took out in Colorado last October. It's been a lot of fun looking over them and remembering the awesome time we had. We saw some of the coolest parts of the country at the best time of the year.

The aspens were so gorgeous! We took lots and lots of pictures of them... so cool!



The obligatory Coors Brewry shot:


This last shot is just for my mom. I've been shopping for my first digital camera, and she keeps telling me not to get one with any "fancy" features, because she basically thinks I don't have the skills to take very good photographs. I'm not trying to toot my own horn, but I don't think this is so bad...

1 comment:

Jeff Klein said...

Nice pics! Don't listen to your mother. Check out the Canon digital cameras - they are awesome.