Tuesday, December 27, 2005

The Twelve Days of Christmas

It's a good thing that there are only 12 days of Christmas... I can't eat like this for much longer. There are just too many stinking treats around all the time. I did so well with my diet for a long time, but now it's all gone to pot. Part of the reason is that I've been eating out a lot more lately, rather than just sticking with the stuff I make for my own lunches and dinners. And with all the other stuff going on, it's even harder to keep up with theworkouts. Thankfully, I haven't ditched any workouts or I'd be in REAL trouble!

I have stopped complaining about the weather. It's been actually pretty decent here for a week or so. I did make it outside for another run on Christmas morning. The run itself didn't go very well, but it was still a great way to spend my Christmas morning. There were not many cars out, and I was able to go through a lot of thoughts during that hour.

One other thing has really thrown me off during this holiday season. With all the parties and people coming to visit and days off of work and then days back on at work, my sleep schedule has been far from stellar. This weekend, I just decided to not set my alarm at all and see what happened. I must have really needed it because I slept for nearly 10 solid hours both nights! I'm easing back into it during this week because I'm sure this weekend will be a little strange as well. In a week, I should be back to normal.

No comments: