Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Still Kickin'

I am still alive. I'm in to Day 2 of the training and so far, I haven't missed a single workout! I am a little sore from starting back in on the strength training, but nothing I can't survive. Tomorrow I get to get back in the pool after a LONG hiatus. I think that it's been more than 9 months since I set foot in a pool. All the swimming I did last year was either in a triathlon or during one of the very few open water swims that we did as a club. It should be an interesting day...

Happy Birthday to my mom! I didn't get a chance to talk to her today, but it turns out that she is in Chicago, so all my calls to home were in vain anyway!

I've still yet to kick the never-ending cold. It just keeps on hanging on! I think everyone says that it lasts about 3 weeks, so I should be done with it soon.

I've got some photos to post tomorrow from the concert on Saturday night, but first I need a good night's sleep tonight!

No comments: