Sunday, October 30, 2005

I Need a Vacation!

Tomorrow I am headed to Las Vegas for the SEMA show. Sparkle and I are the only ones going again this year. I suppose it is because we did the best job last year! I think I am just about packed, but what a pain. Packing is the WORST part about going anywhere! We'll be there Monday thru Friday and then we get next weekend to recover and do more laundry.

I rode the indoor trainer again this morning. I got about 45 minutes in before I had to get ready for church. It wasn't the best ride I've ever had, but it did what I needed. Just before I got the trainer, Sparkle had (finally) hung a mirror that we'd had sitting on the floor for (literally) years. Turns out she hung the mirror in the perfect place, without even trying! I can be contantly checking on my form while I ride. And, that is something that I really need a lot of help with...

Because Las Vegas isn't exactly the fitness capital of the world, the goal for this week is to get a workout in tomorrow morning before we head out and then get at least one more "workout" in out in Vegas, be it walking or running or whatever. Then, get another workout in on Friday when I get home. The other goal for next weekend is to finish up my training plan, so I can get to work on Monday! Finally!

1 comment:

roehr said...

Have a great Vegas trip--stay out of trouble (and keep Sparkle out of trouble as well). Hope your hammy gets the vacation it needs, too...hang in there!!!!!!!!!!!