Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Not Again!!

Once again, I have found myself in the unfortunate position of being sick. This time, however, it is not a full-blown, wanna kill yourself, kind of sick. But, my voice is basically shot. Not good for someone who talks and teaches for a living! I am back once again on the OJ diet, drinking that and water as much as I can. This better not be a sign of the year to come, or I am in BIG trouble! Consequently, I have not been working out. I am opting instead to focus on getting well and feeling better.

On Roehr's blog, she's been sharing about how tired she is. I think there is a really nasty rash of that going around to everyone I know, me included. I've been getting pretty decent amounts of sleep, but am just DRAGGING when it is time to get up. I need another vacation. Oh wait! I get one next week!! That's right, 4 nights in Vegas. I will have to work hard at getting to bed at a decent time and still getting a little exercise worked in somewhere along the way. As if walking nearly 30 miles of convention hall isn't enough...

Still no forward progress on the bike trainer. Tomorrow Skunk River is open late and I get done with work around 6, so hopefully I won't have any time to blog tomorrow night because I'll be riding!

No comments: