Monday, October 03, 2005

Sore Back

I've been running around like a chicken with its head cut off. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical this morning, then some core work for about 15 minutes before my classes. I taught 2 classes (one woman tried to commit suicide in the 8am class - 80+ year old tripped on the carpet and did a total face-plant), then trained 2 clients, then took Sparkle's Core & Strength class. All that by 1pm and I still had to go to work for the rest of the day!

My back was pretty sore after all the core work today - actually I couldn't do all the stuff in the class because it hurt so bad. I have got to get in to see the chiro!

Tomorrow will be another adventure. It's the last night of my running group. I'm gonna run with them if it kills me - which it may, but I'll forge ahead!

No comments: