Tuesday, September 20, 2005

An Adjustment of Sorts

It's wierd. It's wierd to look at your week and not think about when you are going to run. Today I rode the eliptical trainer for 30 minutes then lifted weights for about an hour. Being with my running group tonight was wierd, too. I feel different when I don't run. It's okay when I chose not to run, but not being able to run is a whole different story.

My hamstring feels a lot better today, but I've still got a bit of a limp. I think in a few more days, I should be okay, but I think I'll wait at least another week before I try to run. Until then, I'll be trying to ride my bike and the eliptical trainer to maintain some sort of fitness. I think the break will do me good.

On the other side of things, the strength training is going well. This is week 4 and everything is good. I'll take any good news that I can get!

No comments: