Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Water Logged

It sucks to be sick. I came down with some nasty cold 2 nights ago. It's one of those annoying types that keeps you up at night, even though sleep is the best thing for it. And then, as soon as it finally lets you fall asleep, your alarm clock goes off and you have to get up and try to face the day.

I am not usually the type that gets sick very often, so I am hoping that this is the big one of the year. I won't be able to afford getting sick next year. The worst part is that I don't even feel like I can workout. Actually, I feel pretty good when I am moving, but as soon as I stop, it's worse than ever. I didn't work out today and I'm thinking that I may just sleep in tomorrow morning and try to get some rest and kick this cold. I don't have a client til 9:30am, so in theory, I could sleep til 8! I bet my body won't allow that!

I've been working especially hard today to drink LOTS and LOTS of water. I am basically trying to keep my eyeballs afloat and it's working. Too bad that means I'll be up many times tonight to remove some of that water.

1 comment:

roehr said...

a) take care of yourself!!!
b) water is good...at the risk of sounding like your mom, drink lots of fluids...
c) if that fails, i love theraflu...my otc flu drug of choice

hang in there buddy...